Travel For Free: Introduction

Before I start, let me just get a few things straight right off the bat. This doesn’t mean that you can go out there and you’re not going to need any money. It simply means that you don’t need to take money with you on your travels.

Throughout this guide I am going to teach you ways to free up at least 90% of your regular travel expenses like food, accommodation and transport. The other 10% accounts for activities, souvenirs and the times when you’re not successful with getting food, transportation and accommodation for free. But I am also going to teach you how to make money on the road to cover those expenses.

This means, essentially, that you can head out right now without any money at all and you would still be able to travel… The important thing to remember is that holidays are expensive, travel on the other hand could be free. This means that a 2 week holiday can cost you more than 2 years spent traveling. For example, when you take a 2 week holiday. You have to travel fast, after two weeks you have to be back at work/school. You will have a very specific schedule to fit into a very specific time frame. So you are going to have to pay for fast transportation that will take you exactly where you want to go, you will stay a hotels and eat at restaurant because everything about them is easy, convenient and most importantly, FAST!

When you travel on the other hand, you don’t have to worry about time. (And when I say travel, I mean full time travel, I consider anything else either be a holiday or a business trip.) You can travel slowly, go wherever the wind takes you, take time to meet people that will offer you food or invite you into their homes. You will have time to hitch a 3 week ride with a boat to another continent instead of flying. You will have the time to immerse yourself in the local culture, you will do more, see more, experience more, change more by paying less. Travel slow to travel free. Time is in fact money, and you have a lifetime of riches.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s